(Cape Town – Mossel Bay – Hirmanus – Knysna – Outshoorn – Port Elizabeth - Johannesburg – Suncity – Mabula – Johannesburg)
Duration: 10 Days
Day 1: Cape Town (B/B)
- Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, a representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
- Overnight at Hotel – Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town - City Tour (B/B)
- After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel - Cape Town.
Day 3: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour (B/B)
- Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of “Simon's Town” and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Cape Town - Mossel bay – Hermanus – Knysna (B/B)
- After breakfast proceed your journey to Mossel Bay - Situated in the southern Cape area of South Africa, Mosselbaai used to be one of the most beautiful coastal towns on the Garden Route. Long known as a quaint little fishing village waking up only at the start of the “season” — when just about everyone from the interior would converge on the seaside for Christmas and the New Year celebrations. Also known as Mossel Bay, the name Mosselbaai literally means “Bay of Mussels”. Followed with Hirmanus – It lies on the Western Cape (2 hours from Cape Town) close to the most southerly point in Africa. Hermanus is a major tourist destination in South Africa because it's simply the best place in the world to watch whales from and in particular, the Southern Right Whale. The peak times to see the Southern Right Whale is from August to November. During this time you can see the whales every day from a cliff path which stretches from one side of Hermanus to the other. Enjoy the beautiful & breathtaking views on your journey. On arrival transfer to Knysna & check in to your hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel – Knysna
Day 5: Knysna (B/B)
- Today you will enjoy half day Featherbed Tour. Take a short ferry ride across Knysna’s magnificent estuary to a secluded nature reserve, home to Knysna loerie & blue duiker & variety of bird life. You with then enjoy a 4X4 trailer ride to the summit fro an amazing panorama of the Knysna basin & sea. Stroll through the milkwood forest & along the coastline then enjoy a tasty buffet lunch under milkwood tress. Enjoy a sunset cruise on the vast navigable lagoon that flushes into the sea through the famous Knysna Heads.
- Overnight at Hotel
Day 6: Knysna – Oudtshoorn – Knysna (B/B)
- After breakfast leave for Oudtshoorn. It is known as the “Feather Capital of the World”, thanks to its huge ostrich industry. Visit a working Ostrich farm & take pictures on board an Ostrich. On way you will visit an Ostrich Farm Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Ostrich & ride too. In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Congo Caves, regarded as one of the South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders.
- Back to hotel & spend rest of evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 7: Knysna – Port Elizabeth (B/B)
- After breakfast proceed to Tsitsikamma National Park. Enroute a stop at Bloukrans Bridge to view the world’s highest bungee jump bridge (216 meters).
- Later proceed to Port Elizabeth.
- Overnight at Hotel
Day 8: Port Elizabeth – Johannesburg – Sun City (D/B)
- After breakfast leave to Port Elizabeth for a flight to Johannesburg & then proceed to Sun City. Sun City is internationally renowned as Africa’s premier holiday resort, offering a myriad of different entertainment and relaxation opportunities as well as enough attractions and activities to keep everyone busy. It offers everything and more and it has become a haven for holidaymakers to South Africa.
- Overnight at Hotel – Sun City.
Day 9: Sun City – Mabula (D/B)
- After breakfast proceed to Mabula. It is specially know for its game reserve. Mabula Game Reserve is a private game reserve situated in the Limpopoprovince of South Africa. Wildlife includes the big five: lion, leopard, buffalo, African elephant and rhinoceros, but also the small five: ant lion, leopard tortoise, weaver, elephant and rhino beetle. The list of species found in the reserve includes sixty mammals, three hundred birds, one hundred plants and numerous reptiles and insects.
- Overnight at Hotel – Mabula.
Day 10: Mabula - Johannesburg – Mumbai. (B/B)
- After breakfast proceed to Johannesburg & transfer to JNB airport to board the flight & back to home town with good memories of South Africa.