Duration: 14 Days
Day 1: Barcelona
- Welcome to Barcelona city!! At Arrival transfer by luxury mini van + car with English speaking driver. Accommodation in your hotel.
Day 2: Barcelona
- Buffet breakfast and proceed for City tour of Barcelona with Sagrada Familia, Guell Park, cathedral on Pvt. Basis Starting at your hotel, the first stop will be the Gothic quarter, a walking tour around the area and, most important, a visit to its Cathedral.
Afterwards we will head to the port and Olympic Village, with a quick visit to the beaches of Barcelona. Arrival to Montjuic to enjoy a panorama of the city and port from the highest mirador in the city. Next step will be the Sagrada Familia temple, the highlight of Barcelona, one of the masterpieces of the brilliant architect Gaudi.
We will finish in Güell park, modernism park designed by Gaudi, a park where stones imitate the way of the nature.
Day 3: Barcelona
- Buffet breakfast and proceed for HD Montserrat tour. Driving through picturesque little villagesof the province, we reach the outstanding Montserrat , situated at an altitude of 1,235 m. (about 4,320 ft.) Montserrat is a mountain, a monument and a Sanctuary, dated in the XII century .We will left the bus at the feet of the mountain and will reach the monastery by a mountain train. Once at the top, you can visit the basilica, the shops and an optional climb to the top of the hill on the rack railway. Landscapes from there are amazing, a 360º view of the area reaching from the city and beyond to the inland.
Day 4: Barcleona - Valencia
- Buffet breakfast and proceed to train station/Airport by mini van + car with English speaking driver for train/Flight to Valencia . Accommodation in your hotel. Later in the day proceed for Local guide for walking tour of Valencia with entrance to Lonja on Pvt.
There are few cities like Valencia, able to harmoniously combine the remnants of its farthest past, dating to the year 138 BC, with the most innovative and avant-garde buildings from the new millennium. We will visit Plaza de la Reina, Plaza de la Virgen, Plaza Redonda, Plaza del Patriarca, front of the Palacio del Marqués de Dos Aguas, Plaza Ayuntamiento.
We will visit the Cathedral, in the Gothic style, is Valencia's largest church, and its Miguelete Tower is one of the emblems of the city. Second visit will be La Lonja Silk Exchange, which boasts UNESCO World Her. Overnight in Valencia.
Day 5: Valencia
- Buffet breakfast and proceed on your own with your entrance ticket to the city of Arts and Science in Valencia. The City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia is a unique complex devoted to scientific and cultural dissemination which is made up of five main elements: the Hemisfèric IMAX (images on a screen of 900 square metres, becoming an astronaut and travelling to the International Space Station), the Umbracle (a landscaped vantage point and car park), the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum (an innovative centre of interactive science), the Oceanográfico (the largest aquarium in Europe with over 500 marine species, almost at arm’s length the numerous rows of teeth of several species of shark ) and the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía (which takes care of the operatic programme). The Ágora gives the complex a multifunctional space. Overnight in Valencia.
Day 6: Valencia - Malaga - Marbella
- Buffet breakfast and proceed to train station with English speaking driver for train to Malaga, later transfer to Marbella. Accommodation in your hotel
Day 7: Marbella
- Buffet breakfast and proceed for FD tour of Granada. Granada has an unmistakable Arab flavour. Its culture is a consequence of the city's glorious history. We will arrive at the Alhambra. The palace complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the Albaicin, have been declared World Heritage Sites. The Alhambra's reddish hills house the old Alcazaba and the Nazari Royal Palaces... The Alhambra is a beautiful collection of buildings and gardens. The Generalife, the summer residence of the Nazari Monarchs, is also located on this hill, along with the Palace of Carlos V. Overnight in Marbella.
Day 8: Marbella
- Buffet breakfast and day at leisure, Overnight in Marbella.
Day 9: Marbella – Seville
- Buffet breakfast and proceed to train station with English speaking driver for train to Seville Accommodation in your hotel.
Day 10: Seville
- Buffet breakfast and proceed for HD city tour of Seville with entrance to Cathedral and Alcazar on Pvt. We will discover the most emblematic monuments of Seville: the University, the Old Tabacco Factory, setting of Bizet’s opera Carmen. We will then see the Plaza de España, the centerpiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition. The façade of the Bullring, Triana bridge. We will visit the Cathedral, the largest gothic cathedral in the world, where Christopher Columbus’ remains rest. Giralda, the church's bell tower that is Seville's universal symbol. It is over 100 metres high, Head up to the top of the Giralda and enjoy a bird's eye view of Seville. Alcazares, and its gardens (citadel), constitutes an extraordinary monumental site.
Day 11: Auf Wiedersehen Frankfurt
- Departure transfers arrive at Frankfurt Airport
Day 12: Seville - Tenerife
- Buffet breakfast and proceed to airport with English speaking driver for flight to Tenerife. Accommodation in your hotel
Day 13: Tenerife
- Buffet breakfast and day at leisure. Overnight in Tenerife.
Day 14: Tenerife-Madrid
- Buffet breakfast and proceed to airport with English speaking driver for flight to Madrid. Accommodation in your hotel