USA - West Coast
(03 N San Francisco – 02N Las Vegas – 04N Los Angeles)
Duration: 10 Days
Day 01: Arrival – San Francisco
- Fly to San Francisco, which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to this San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center.
Day 02: City Tour of San Francisco
- Today we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03: San Francisco – Day Trip to Yosemite Park
- Travel to Yosemite National Park. Explore the unequaled splendors of glacier-hewn Yosemite National Park with its magnificent waterfalls and spectacular gorges. This is wonderland of spectacular lakes, giant granite domes, towering pinnacles, cascading waterfalls and lush forests. Here we will see some of the parks famous sights such as El Capitan Half Dome. Drive back to San Francisco in the evening. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 04: San Francisco – Las Vegas – City Tour of San Francisco
- Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 05: Grand canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk
- Spend the day at leisure or take the Grand Canyon Tour bus or air (Optional). Don’t Forget the New Wonder of the West the SKYWALK, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 06: Las Vegas – Los Angeles – City Tour of Los Angeles.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then fly/bus to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world”, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’ most expensive shopping and China town for some good bargains. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 07: Universal Studios
- Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 08: Day Trip to San Diego to Visit Sea World.
- Today we will travel to San Diego, where we will then precede to Sea World-one of the most fascinating marine life parks. Here you shall discover Sea World’s many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals. Return to Los Angeles by evening. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 09: Disney Land
- Today you will visit Disney Land where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 10: Departure
- After breakfast, spend some time at leisure; proceed to the airport to board your flight for your next destination. (Meals: Breakfast)