(2n Banff / 01N Jasper / 01N Kamloops / 01N Whistler / 02N Vancouver)
Duration: 8 Days
Day 01 : Calgary / Banff
- Upon arrival Calgary International Airport & after clearing your customs proceed to Brewster counter in the arrival hall for your independent transfer to Banff. Your shall be met by your in the hotel lobby to assist check in. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore Banff.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant and Overnight at Banff Ptarmigan Inn.
Day 02 : Banff
- After breakfast proceed for a tour of Banff and its surroundings. The resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Hear how 11000 years of human history of Bow Valley when 3 railway workers discovered the Cave and Basin, now a national historic site. Visit the Hoodoos and Bow river for some stunning views of Banff. Later a gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Afternoon enjoy cruise on Lake Minnewanka, home to many species of Rocky Mountain wildlife.
- Dinner at an Indian Restaurant & Overnight at Banff Ptarmigan Inn.
Day 03 : Banff / Lake Louise / Jasper
- After breakfast, checkout and travel to the "Jewel of the Canadian Rockies" Lake Louise. You shall have some to explore Lake Louise with the Victoria Glacier in the back drop, a photographer’s paradise. Later travel on one of the most scenic highways in North America – The Ice Fields parkway. Explore natural viewpoints of Crowfoot Glacier and Peyto Lake to Columbia Icefield. At the Columbia Icefield, ride the all-terrain Ice Explorer and enjoy Rockies newest attraction, Glacier Walk before continuing your journey to Jasper.
- Dinner & Overnight at Lobstick Lodge .
Day 04 : Jasper / Kamloops
- After breakfast proceed on Discover Jasper Tour. Jasper nestled within Jasper National Park is the largest and most northerly of the mountain parks. Its beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Explore the natural attractions of Maligne Canyon, Medicine Lake and Maligne Lake with our driver guide. At Maligne Canyon stroll along the 50 metre walls while learning about its unique underground water system. Discover the mystery of the disappearing lake and stroll along the shores of Maligne Lake. Later in the afternoon head west for Kamloops. Cross Mt. Robson the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies and witness dramatic scenery of the Continental Divide & the river valleys of Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Climb the Yellow head pass and travel along the North Thompson river with a late evening arrival at Kamloops
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight at Comfort Inn .
Day 05 : Kamloops / Whistler
- Travel thru the winding river canyons and pristine forests, to the Cascade mountains of the Fraser Valley. Arrive at this world class resort of Whistler a home ot 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Dinner at an Indian Restaurant & Overnight at Holiday Inn Whistler Village.
Day 06 : Whistler / Vancouver
- Today head for the breathtaking 3kms Peak-2-Peak Gondola that connects Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains. Other activities are Zip Lining, Mountain Biking, ATV rides, bungee Jumping etc. In the afternoon travel on the scenic Sea to Sky highway amidst Glacier fjord and forested river valleys to Vancouver with a short halt enroute at Shannon Falls
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant & overnight at Empire Landmark.
Day 07 : Vancouver
- After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver city tour. Start your tour with a visit to Vancouver’s newest attraction - FlyOver Canada. Hold your breath as you hit your flight deck on a flight simulator, spending 8 minutes on an unforgettable Ultimate flying ride soaring East to West over some of the most spectacular scenery Canada has to offer. Explore the beautiful Canada Place and later see Robson Street, Sports Venues, library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown. Your tour includes Vancouver’s favourite attraction - The Capilano Suspension Bridge. Feel the thrill as you walk the swaying planks of the 450 feet Capilano Suspension Bridge breathtakingly suspended over a spectacular over the Capilano River. Trek amongst the giant trees some more than 500 year old. Remainder of the day is at leisure to explore Vancouver.
- Dinner at an Indian Restaurant & overnight at Empire Landmark Hotel.
Day 08 : Vancouver
- After breakfast morning at leisure, afternoon checkout and independent sic transfer to Vancouver Airport to connect flight to onward destination.