Duration: 12 Days
Day 1 : ARRIVE AUCKLAND / BAY OF ISLANDS
- Arrive Auckland Meet and transfer from Auckland to Bay of Islands Overnight at Bay of Island
Day 2 : BAY OF ISLANDSv Bay of Islands sightseeing (Highlight: Dolphin Cruise to Cape Brett and the Hole in the Rock - 3hr) - including dolphin view. Overnight at Bay of Island.
Day 3 : BAY OF ISLANDS - AUCKLANDv Depart Bay of Islands for Auckland. Overnight at Auckland.
Day 4 : AUCKLAND
- Auckland city sightseeing (Highlights: Mt Eden, Harbour Bridge, Waterfront, Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive, Savage Points, Parnell Rose Park and Village, Domain Parks and Gardens, City Centre; Victoria Park) War Memorial Museum; Sky Tower Visit; Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World & Antarctic Encounter. Overnight at Auckland.
Day 5 : AUCKLAND / WAITOMO GLOW WORM CAVES / ROTORUA
- Auckland - Waitomo Glow Worm Caves - Waitomo sightseeing (Highlight: Glow Worm Caves) – Rotorua. Overnight at Rotorua.
Day 6 : ROTORUA
- Rotorua city sightseeing (Highlights: Red Forests, Rotorua Lake, Government Gardens; Te Puia-Thermal Reserve and Maori Arts and Crafts Institute ;Agrodome Sheep Show). Overnight at Rotorua.
Day 7 : ROTORUA / AIR / QUEENSTOWN
- Depart Rotorua - Transfer to airport for your domestic flight to Queenstown. Arrive Queenstown Meet and transfer to your hotel / restaurant Queenstown city sightseeing (Highlights: Arrowtown, view bungy jumping, Lake Wakatipu; Skyline Gondola Ride to Bob's Peak). Overnight at Queenstown.
Day 8 : QUEENSTOWN / MILFORD SOUND / QUEENSTOWN
- Queenstown - Milford Sound Scenic Cruise (13:00hrs) & Buffet Lunch on board – Queenstown. Overnight at Queenstown.
Day 9 : QUEENSTOWN - MT COOK
- (OPTIONAL SCENIC FLIGHT WITHIN MT COOK)/CHRISTCHURCH Queenstown – Mt Cook (optional scenic flight) - Christchurch [Highlights: Kawarau River Gorge, Cromwell, Lake Dunstan, Lindis Pass to Omarama, Mackenzie Basin, Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park, Mount Cook Village, Lake Pukaki, Lake Tekapo & The Famous Church of The Good Shepherd, Mackenzie Country, The Farm Barn at Mt Michael, Canterbury Plains]
Day 10 : CHRISTCHURCH
- Christchurch city sightseeing (Highlights: Cathedral Square, Avon River, Botanical Gardens, City Centre, Bridge of Rememberance, Town Hall, Christ's College, Mona Vale, Cashmere Hills; Visit to the Antarctic Centre Entry + Penguin Encounter). Overnight atChristchurch.
Day 11 : CHRISTCHURCH – KAIKOURA – CHRISTCHURCH
- Whale Watch Cruise at Kaikoura
Day 12 : DEPART CHRISTCHURCH
- Depart Christchurch - Transfer to airport for your departure flight